One Day Afternoon at Gunung Pancar, Jawa Barat

Almost no time to relax lately.. Feeling so tired, need to look for another place,  silent, clear, fresh but warm. And I found it.  

It's not normal task which i get today, I should be reschedule all my program today, and finally I delay back to Bandung (again), seems never ending decision.. Ups.  But it's ok.. I enjoy this adventure (really ??) be relax between two bodyguards who will be accompany, for photograph ? Oh No... Actually it's a great job mission of psychology 😝😝 

Let's talk about this pic... πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

How do you think ?? I'm very confidence to photoshoot today.. Ups.. 
And got this pic, what did he capture ? Big tree or Me ???
My God, but still can make me happy, I'm still there 😭😭😭


Feel be younger ...πŸ™πŸ™ maybe if It took from 1000 meters. I love this place.. Mean, no one will disturb us in photo's style huhihu πŸ˜πŸ˜


I think it's better, with bkack and white. I'm feel always younger hikz hikz 
Can you see smile ? I love my smile and laugh today, coz almost no one can make me smile and laugh, except myself when I saw my style 😭😭😭


I'm yes !! I always think someone when I saw this pic... Do you remenber ? How do you think πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯


Ups... Actually, Sometimes I love darkness, no one can't my tear, my pain, and I hide between πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Enough  to describe πŸ˜πŸ˜ ... Love to find new and better place and write aomething to remind..

Find me next season πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

No comments

Post a Comment