Double Four :-D

I didn't have any plan to make  26 June was special day. Everyday is going smoothly, Love it.  Love with 4 days as "A Good Chef" in my kitchen, making chocolate and some cookies, tried to leave my official job and enjoy my time, no one can disturb me :-D  

And I had the special gift from My Lovely, Adiabel, and the wonderful words on a piece paper with with inked orange (my fav color), mean a lot... Thank you Dear, Love You Always




@Sambal Ijo, Cisangkuy

I just remembered that was My Birthday, not young anymore, getting old exactly.  But You were making me always young :-D  Just wanna spent time together with You, All. Dinner time's was better coz fasting. Just texted some friends and my office's staff to join. No special case.  

Thank You for coming, If I could say .. that's most special. Almost forgot with "Double Four", as special number. Thank you for reminding me. Thanks Anie for preparing the place, Thanks Andi, for Special Cake Birthday which I never prepared before. 

No have chance to take some picture, but love to know that we had the moment for 26 of June 2016.  

Thanks All 
Luv Luv Luv 




Attended by : 
#Abelita,  Ida, Icha
#Anie, Anita, Andi, Dadan, Ismanto, Narno
#Ika, Nani, Pibam, Wahyu, Deni, Ira

Miss You Already :-)

No comments

Post a Comment